Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome to an experiment

When I say that I'm not saying that anything you read here will be completely different than anything else you ever read. I'm saying that I want to try my hand at documenting my experience with the Auction House and maybe in turn expose a mistake or market to those who find their way here.

If for any reason you've found yourself here looking for WoW gold tips, this blog is new and thus doesn't have all of what your looking for yet. I do have a few suggestions as to who you can read to get more great information.


  • First off is Markco at Just My Two Copper. He has a paid gold guide on his site but if you don't want to pay for the guide he still provides great tips and lessons everyday. Plus the forums always has open conversations about how to expand your Mountains of gold.
  • Of course there is Cold's Gold Factory. He provides his own tips and tricks giving a fresh perspective.


  • Phase 3: Profit! Often has great posts on markets or techniques you probably would never think profitable until they describe exactly how and why they work.

  • And then there is Gold Capped on WoW Insider. Wile Euripides does tend to go more basic and generic with his posts and rants there is plenty to learn from his posts.

So there you go a few blogs to get you going in the adventure I've found myself diving deeper and deeper into. Be sure to check back here from time to time as well as I will be updating with my own tips, tricks, and mistakes.

1 comment: